The perfect choice for the beginner to intermediate rider. The Tipperary Ride-Lite has a molded padding system that provides superior shock absorption and impact reduction in the event of a fall. It’s designed with a short-backed style for exceptional mobility and comfort. A full length zippered front allows for easy on/off and adjustable waist and shoulder straps create a personalized fit. The molded channel foam system allows for maximum airflow and flexibility. Easy to maintain. The liner is removable and machine washable.
This vest is used for exercise riding and very highly used by the gate crew ( black and navy blue are manufacturer instock colors)
large quantities and specific colors can be custom ordered
Available in Taslan and Porthole Mesh for added airflow and a cooler feel.
- Beginner and recreational riders, English and Western
- Short-backed style
- Adjustable waist and shoulder straps
- Molded, 4-way channel system for air flow
- Cross-linked foam padding
- Hard-wearing Taslan or Porthole mesh. Easy to clean
- Removeable, washable liner
Xsmall fits a 30-34” Chest
Small 34-38” chest
Medium 38-42” chest
measuring your chest will help you choose